Get in touch
Call / WhatsApp us
Important! Please read the Payment Policy
Booking should be made by e-mail only and will be confirmed by e-mail with invoice.
Extract from the General Business Conditions
To confirm the reservation a deposit of 25 % of the full booking, is required at least one month prior to arrival.
The deposit of 25 % of the full booking is payable by;
– Credit Card or Pay Pal through an online secure payment system (free of charge).
– Bank transfer into our Tanzanian bank account. This can be made in USD or EUR (Bank charges must be paid by the sender).
Once the deposit has been received, all confirmed bookings will be issued with a receipt and a booking reference number. If reservations are not prepaid within the stipulated time period, the reservation shall be cancelled with the cancellation and no show policy being implemented. Any changes to your reservation must be made through our office, no later than 5 business days prior to your check-in date. This applies to changes of dates, extensions of stay, earlier check outs and delayed arrivals or cancellations, in full or in part.
We reserve the right to decline the reservation if payment is not received on time.
Thank you for accepting our Cancellation and No Show policy:
– In case of a NO-SHOW or early check out, no refund will be made (It will be considered as a cancellation without the required notice period).
– NO -SHOW on bookings or reservations: 100 % of the full booking value must be paid.
– Cancellation within 2 days: 100 % of the full booking value must be paid.
– Cancellation within 3 to 7 days : 75 % of the full booking value must be paid.
– Cancellation within 8 to 14 days: 50 % of the full booking value must be paid.
– Cancellation within 14 to 20 days: 25 % of the full booking value must be paid.
Once at the hotel
The balance of the booking is due on the date of check in. When checking in, credit cards used for pre-payments may be requested to be presented.
Room rates are quoted in USD. Our restaurant rates are displayed in Tanzanian Shilling (to be paid on check out). We highly recommend that payments are processed in the quoted currency. If you choose to make a payment not in the quoted currency, we will accept payments in other currencies (EUR). However the exchange rate may differ from day to day and may be lower than the normal market exchange rates.
Credit- & Debit card payments are accepted at the Hotel. Please note, we accept MASTER CARD and VISA CARD only and an additional 5 % fee will be charged.
If you require currency exchange during your stay, we highly recommend to do it in Stone Town where you will get the best exchange rates. If you require cash withdrawal, there are a couple of ATM machines in nearby Paje Village, a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
Furthermore Tanzania’s National bank does not accept USD notes, which have been printed prior to 2006.
Please see our full terms and conditions here!