HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming the reservation you accept our cancellation and No Show policy
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd reserves the right to change and/or modify, at any time and at its sole discretion, the Terms and Conditions, the scope and availability of the offered Services and products at Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd and any other aspect connected and/or related to Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd.
2. Information Security and Privacy
The personal details that the user submits while making an order, including the details of his purchase(s), shall be retained by Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. for its database. Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. shall not transfer this information to any third party, except to its service providers and only for completing the order. Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. Dedicates resources and takes measures to prevent others from using and infringing upon the privacy of Blue Oyster Hotel Clients. Yet it is impossible to totally prevent others from obtaining the information contained within, without Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. knowledge and authorization. Therefore, the user hereby declares that he shall not have any claims and/or demands, of whatever sort, against Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and or anyone acting on its behalf arising from such unauthorized use of the information if it shall regretfully occur.
3. Ownership and Rights
The trademarks and models contained within are the property of Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and/or of other third parties that advertise in www.zanzibar.de The user must not change and/or modify the content and/or the information and/or the data and/or the software and/or the Services and/or the products and/or anything else contained within. Furthermore, the user must not copy and/or reproduce and/or republish and/or distribute and/or sell and/or transfer and/or modify and/or use, in any way or kind, directly and/or indirectly, data and/or information and/or any other element contained and/or is a part of Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd, (except download, display and/or print one copy of the information presented at www.zanzibar.de, on a single computer, for personal, non-commercial use only).
4. If the Services ordered by the user are not services that are provided by Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. shall be considered as an intermediate only, between the user and service Providers, and therefore Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. shall not be responsible and/or liable, directly and/or indirectly, to any damage and/or loss, of whatever sort or kind, caused due to the faulty and/or improper performance of those services and the sole responsibility and liability, in this regard, shall be borne by the service providers, according to their terms of service.
5. Change, Modifications, and Cessation of the Site and Offered Services
Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. may cease at any time the activity of www.zanzibar.de and/or cancel the Services offered in it, including but not limited to all or some of the links contained in www.zanzibar.de to other sites.
Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. may cancel the purchase of the Services by the user, without any prior notice.
Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. may change and modify, from time to time, the site’s structure and/or outlook and/or terms and conditions of use and/or the scope and availability of its offered services and/or any other element connected to the site, its operation and the Services, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Blue Oyster Hotel LTD makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
6. All pictures and images displayed on www.zanzibar.de and Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd Brochures and leaflets are for demonstration purposes only and do not, in any of form, constitute any obligation of whatever sort on Blue Oyster Hotel LTD.’s part.
7. Reservation Procedure
The user should enter in the chosen order’s details, the credit card details, and all other details requested by the order form. The user shall be solely responsible for all errors while entering the different requested details.
8. Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. shall not be responsible for any technical and/or other problems that shall prevent the user from purchasing the Services Blue Oyster Hotel LTD.
9. Entering false details, including invalid credit card details and/or details of credit cards that the user has no right to use, is a criminal offense. Legal action can be taken against anyone entering false information, including civil suits for damages, which Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and/or any third party providers and/or distributors, might incur due to, or in regard to, the entering of false information.
10. Prices and Payments
The prices listed on www.zanzibar.de are valid for orders made exclusively through www.zanzibar.de or through the reservation office of Blue Oyster Hotel LTD, The prices specified on www.zanzibar.de are in Euros. All payments in different currencies shall be translated to U.S. dollars, according to the selling transfer rate of the U.S. dollar. Blue Oyster Hotel. shall debit the user’s credit card for the order only after confirmation of the order.
An extra fee will be charged for order changes and/or cancellations in conditions with the cancellation and no show policy.
11. Links to Other Sites
www.zanzibar.de contains links to different commercial Web sites and other Internet pages (hereinafter: “”). Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. has no control over the Other Web Sites, and the use of them is subject to the terms, conditions and other instructions detailed in the Other Web Sites, if such exist. The Web Sites are provided only for the user’s convenience and are not endorsed by Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. in any way or form.
12. If the user shall decide to access the Other Web Sites, he does so at his own risk. Every transaction that the user will carry out on the Other Web Sites shall be executed directly between the user and the Other Web Site and/or the site owners and/or its operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf, without any involvement on the part of Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and/or anyone acting on Blue Oyster Hotel LTD.’s behalf, and Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable, in any way or form, to any act and/or transaction and/or purchase that shall take place in the Other Web Sites.
13. If Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and/or anyone acting on its behalf, shall try out of their good will and on exceptional basis to assist in solving a problem this assistance shall not be interpreted in any way as putting any liability, of whatever kind or form, on Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and /or anyone acting on its behalf.
14. Entire Agreement, Additional Terms and Severability
These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein, constitute the entire Agreement between Blue Oyster Hotel LTD. and the user, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings and/or agreements (whether oral and/or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended and/or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available through writing from Blue Oyster Hotel LTD.
15. Additional terms and conditions may apply to orders, purchases of goods and/or services of Blue Oyster Hotel LTD, and the user agrees to abide by such other terms and conditions.
16. The Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision shall be determined to be unenforceable and/or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
The law of the Republic of Zanzibar only, shall govern this Agreement The Courts of the Republic of Zanzibar shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute and/or complaint and/or the claim regarding transactions made with Blue Oyster Hotel Ltd.
18. No show and Cancellation Policy
By confirming the reservation please accept our cancellation and No Show policy
– In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, non refund will be made.
(Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice)
-No show on bookings or reservations: 100% of the full booking value
– Within 2 days: 100% of the full booking value
– within 3 to 7 days : 75% of the full booking value
– within 8 to 14 days: 50% of the full booking value
-within 14 to 20 days:25% of the full booking value
-All amendments will incur a fee If the amendment results in a refund of payment (reduction of stay, number of rooms, or number of people booked), a handling fee will be charged on the amount total extra cost of refund and the cancellation policy shall be followed.
-Amendments are only effective when we have confirmed by email
-Blue Oyster Hotel will not be responsible for any (additional) charges incurred after cancellations/ amendments without confirmation from our side.
-The refund will be made through bank transfer or through your credit card, depending on the original method of purchase. Additionally, although Blue Oyster Hotel will instruct the bank to handle the crediting process immediately upon notification of cancellation, it could take from 8-10 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank’s practice.
Please kindly take into note:
Booking Confirmation Procedure
Payment of 25% accommodation deposit is required a month before guest arrival which is payable by Online Credit Card Payment (charge free) or bank transfer into our Tanzanian bank account in EURO, USD or TSH (Sender collects all charges with regard to bank transfer fees).
The balance on accommodation payment is required on the date of check in. On check in Credit cards used for pre payments may be requested to be presented.
All confirmed bookings will be issued with Invoices as your booking reference numbers and will only be confirmed once the initial deposit of 25% is received at least one month in advance. Bookings not pre paid within the stipulated period shall be released and the cancellation and no show policy implemented.
Amendment, any changes to your reservation must be made through our office not less than 5 business days prior to check-in date. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delayed arrival or cancellation in full or in part.
Payments of room rates are quoted in Euros,
Our restaurant rates are quoted in Tanzania Shillings,
We would highly recommend that payments be done in the quoted currency
Nowadays the National Bank don’t accept USD notes printed before the year of 2000.
In case of alternative payments we do accept currency exchange (USD and EURO) although this may differ from day to day and the rates may be lower than the normal market exchange rates.
Credit card payments are also accepted at the Hotel facility; also note that currently for credit card holder present facility we only process master cards subject to conversion into USD (subject to Hotel days Rate) and the possibility of VISA cards in USD and Tanzania Shillings. An additional 7.5 % is charged on all Credit card payments